Friday, May 28, 2010

scattered storms

just a couple I want to share.....hope you like...

ROMEO

try to capture the thought
attempt to put it in words
a spell has come over
a rhythm has occurred

a universe only the few can see
a universe containing you and me

but i know me and haven't figured out you
but i read you, and write you, everyday....


DECEMBER

it was a cool December night
as we bathed our bodies in the moonlight
we disappear under the stars
defining the weakness in our hearts

and as i lay on top of you
i was taken by how your eyes shine
and how your heart remained
so adjacent to mine

oh just by the way you look at me
so captivatingly
detaining my soul
so fastening

we only had one blanket to share
as we lay liberated
succumb to still air
and you hold me so secure

Oh you give me shivers boy
just by the way you look at me


RED

red, red is the color left on your lips
after you kiss me and my red lipstick
red is the lust you feel inside
red is your body temperature on the rise

red is the color of my lace lingerie
that lures you in the bedroom to play
red is the light that sets the mood
red is affection, red is rouge.....

YOU ARE


you are the lite to my cigarette
you are the cool to my mint
you are the whip cream on my pecan pie
you are the sun in my sky

LOVE

we can never be torn apart
'cause we've got love
sewn deep in our hearts

we can never be broken down
'cause we know love
when we see love
and it is love
that we have
found

LORD

Lord please shine your light down to save me
i can't stop this pain
Lord please let me be the one
the one you reach today

COLD

the days turn cold
as my love for you turns to stone
and when you call again
i will resent you
and when you seek for it
i will never forgive

'cause that's the game we play
that's the ingredients for the love we make
and when it came too soon
you were right to ask
and when it was gone too fast
i was wrong to cry

now, your name is too common
to be spoken from the malicious lips
your space is one that created the false truth i believed in
and in the end
it was the petty things that blew me away
now as the fire fills the air, the faith of you disappears
written above, is the challenge of your love
a game too easily won, a game I was a fool to gamble on

No comments:

Post a Comment