Saturday, December 26, 2009

First Blog

So I just watched this movie, Julia & Julia, and she did a blog, so it kinda made me want to do one too.

I'm not going to be cooking or anything, but I have some goals I want to do for this year 2010, and I just want to keep track for myself. I just want to be a better me all around, and I don't want to just talk, or blog, haha! I want to do some charity, take better care of myself, record my songs, write my script, get in good shape, make some money, travel a month in Europe, make a music video, play some shows, go on tour. I can do that in a year. Each day I have to work at it though, and not give up.

Today there are a lot of sales going on at the Galleria, I really need some new attire, I never shop for my self, it feels like I never have anything to wear except t-shirts and jeans, but some people dress so cute, I was in NYC, and I love that city, I really wish I could live there, but I don't have enough money to live the way I'm used to living. But my point was that everyone there dresses really cute, a magazine I like to look at for fashion tips is Nylon, and they have great reading material too. Also all the Holiday stuff is on sale, I love buying cute stuff for decoration each year too.

My favorite stores are Zara and Urban Outfitters.

Ok so for those of you if anyone sees this and doesn't know me, my name is Julin, I sing, act, write and do some promotional modeling for extra cash.

www.facebook.com/actressjulin

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention that you're also a certified badass!

    ReplyDelete