Monday, December 28, 2009

New Blog

So I was putting it on hold about blogging yesterday, because I wanted to take my time, but it seems that, that is also the case today, I have to hurry to the bank and then go record. I was super hungover yesterday, I'm trying to go all out before I give it all up in 2010. Everybody is telling me not to do it, but that just makes me want to do it more. No bad food, no alchol, no laziness, no excuses. It doesn't sound that hard, but it really is. Usually I can do that for a goal, if I have something to work for, but for no reason I think what's the point? I also want to research all the ways to be really healthy, you know just try it once, I for sure do not want to look like madonna, but maybe Jen Aniston. I mean she looks amazing.

I do have to say if I get my one month vacation in Europe, it's all out the window, just for the time I'm there. :D

off to record a record :)

~julin

No comments:

Post a Comment