Monday, February 1, 2010

Feb is the new Jan!


When you get a chance, check out my interview with my friend Michael Gingold of Fangoria Magazine, we chatted when I was in NYC, I miss you New York! I told him about how making The Final almost killed me! literally! lol, and Check out The Final at your nearest Theater, I'll be at the Houston one tomorrow at 2pm!

http:...//fangorianews.blogspot.com/2010/02/exclusive-sexy-pics-comments-from-final_01.html

I never thought I would be as busy as I am now, when the year started I had so much time, I was like, wow, hmmm, how about I do a blog, I haven't even had time to get on here now. Which is great, though.

I feel like Feb is the start of the new year for me, not so much Jan. Today I went to the gym, woke up excited about the day, went to the bank, doing 2 chores in a day is a lot for me, tomorrow I want to go for 3 but we'll see.

So good so far, I gave up on the NO COFFEE RULE, um I love coffee I can't help it, & I have a really expensive Italian espresso maker, am I suppose to let the go to waste for a whole year? NO!

I watched Whip It last night, I love that movie, it looks like a lot of fun to make, I can't wait to start working on my movies, that's in a month though, so just recording till then 5 songs down um 9 to go!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo

~julin

No comments:

Post a Comment