Monday, February 15, 2010

Skinny and Healthy







That's what everyone wants to be, even me of course, why not? There are many types of skinny though, Hollywood skinny, and normal skinny are not the same thing, and depends on who you ask also.

I just like to feel good about my self, I don't care that much what other people think.

But on my quest to be healthier I learned some of my own tricks to this I want to share.

First off, I started eating breakfast, nothing big, but I will have 8oz of odwalla smoothie and 2 tablespoons of flax seed oil mixed in, then I kinda down it. And I'll have some PG tips English tea or green tea, and green tea actually helps you burn fat. Or I'll add some fresh fruit to that, blueberries and strawberries, or 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter and marmalade , yum! Then I'll write a blog or check my email while waiting 30-45 min before I go to the gym. I can't just wake up and go to the gym, who wants to do that?

Then I try to go to the gym for a bit, I would rather workout outside, but it's way too cold. Then I'll come back and have a spinach egg white omelet, with 3 or 4 eggs, one with the yolk, so not all egg white. Maybe I'll buckle down and have a soy latte with that.

Then I'll do whatever else I have to do for the day.

My favorite snack is about 20 almonds poured into a cup then I put honey on top and eat it with a spoon, it's pretty good I'll have that with some peppermint tea.

For dinner I'll have a salad or cooked veggies with some kind of protein, usually fish.

and dessert, I love frozen yogurt or sour patch kids, or sometimes I will try to eat just fruit, but that doesn't happen I have to put it in the yogurt.

If I'm really hungry, I'll snack on some fresh fruit, cottage cheese and gluten free crackers, oatmeal, edamae.

I don't ever let myself starve or be really hungry, when you are happy and healthy, that's when your beautiful, not skinny and starving and depressed, it's like they all go together, I mean we only live once, so make the best out of it you know. And I know that eating fast food and pizza does not make me happy, I feel gross, but once in a while it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment