Friday, February 5, 2010

Taking Woodstock



So I have seen the documentry about WoodStock some time ago, I'm a huge fan of Janis Joplin, my dream would be to play her in a movie, I can totally pull of the voice, I can get the look too I think.

OK so, first of all I'm in love with Emile Hirsch, So I look forard to anything he is in, and when I saw he was in a movie about WoodStock, I was like awesome, I really wanted to watch, but then I forgot about it, but last night looking for something to watch, I saw it was onDemand, YAY!

I love it!!! So much so that I want to be a Hippie, everyone seems so happy, I wish I was alive back then, I would have been there.

Its about this guy who claims he was responsible for where it was held, and there is this guy on a horse with long curly brown hair and a leather brown vest,he just seems so peaceful and his eyes sparkle, his hair flows through the wind while he rides his horse, he's just like love and peace man. OMG, I love it!

Also Paul Dano is in it, he is the guy from Little Miss Sunshine, and there is this crazy theater troupe that get's naked all the time for no reason, and the Jewish mom keeps chasing them with a broom, because they live in their barn, it's so funny!!!

My friend Melissa totally bought the poster from Marshalls back in the day, and I thought it was cool, but I didn't get one too, at the time, but now I'm totally jealous and want one, and am going to make a shirt!

INFO FROM WILKAPEDIA::::

According to Elliot Tiber in his 2007 book Taking Woodstock, Tiber offered to host the event on his 15 acres (61,000 m2) motel[clarification needed], and had a permit for such an event. He claims to have introduced the promoters to dairy farmer Max Yasgur.[12] Lang, however, disputes Tiber's account, and says that Tiber introduced him to a real estate salesman, who drove him to Yasgur's farm without Tiber. Sam Yasgur, Max's son, agrees with Lang's account.[13] Yasgur's land formed a natural bowl sloping down to Filippini Pond on the land's north side. The stage would be set at the bottom of the hill with Filippini Pond forming a backdrop. The pond would become a popular skinny dipping destination.

The organizers once again told Bethel authorities they expected no more than 50,000 people.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Really cool so it was 1969, not the 70s. And they said that the people dressed bohemian, and that's where my grama's from, Bohemia,lol, so that's totally me!

I knew I was in the wrong century!

No comments:

Post a Comment