Friday, April 16, 2010

Confessions of a Blog Queen




That's not me, I don't confess too much on here, I really keep it kosher and clean, but I will say one thing, I hate this feeling I'm having right now, I'm really scared and worried about something, you know when you have that sick feeling in your stomach, and you've had it from the beginning? but you ignore and then it comes back a little later? Hmmmm, don't know if I'm making sense, maybe to some people... but not to everyone, anyways, we will see tomorrow.... AH!

So I wrapped on filming Reinfield today, it's a vampire movie, I've never gotten attacked by a vampire, so that's another one to put in the books, it was better than being attacked by something else that's for sure, and we made it sexy.

We actually filmed where my parents own a beach house, random I know, because it's this super small ass fishing town. So, of course I totally road tripped up here with my parents and on the 3 hour drive we talked about movies, Vegas, mary jane, hahaha! & we made fun of my little pig dog, named Chancha, she's gained some weight, 4 pounds to be exact! That's a lot for a now 14 pound dog! Once when we got here, we took the little electric cars and drove around the little town, saw what bar I was going to be filming at, saw the fishing center where no one was, because the weather totally sucks, so we went to the store and got some blue bell ice cream & lotto tickets. Once we came back and ate/unloaded I typed on the computer until my hands alomost fell off about this film that I want to shoot, it's easy to write because it's based on a couple of true stories, it's just writing it in sync and putting it into some kind of interesting format. I wrote as much as I could until I passed out at 9pm. Then I woke up at 1am because I thought of the ending and did not want to forget, or could I let myself fall back asleep, I really tried, I was too lazy to get up, but at least I finished it! The story part not the script. & Damn it's hard to write a screen play, I didn't realize all the detail until I started doing it, but I'm up for the challenge & my friend who is a real screen writer is also going to be writing it along with me. Together we'll make it badass. I'll give more details later ;)... Then we woke up this morning, went bike riding for about an hour, talked about hot tennis guys, this new one from Spain is becoming pretty good, had tons of coffee, then off to set to film a vampire movie.

Had tons of fun throughout the day, even had some amazing seafood gumbo and took some pics on EASY street, lol. So we had to look the part.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment