Monday, April 5, 2010

Music life


Music sometimes is like the soundtrack to my life, I have much love for many people that write songs that capture the mood, especially when I need it, like driving on the way back from Austin, I hate driving, so I turned on Cat Power, Ane Brun, and Venus Hum and was able to think about something else. It was Easter too, so traffic was horrible and everyone was getting into wrecks, where's the fire people? It's Sunday, Relax. My friend Denise and I were in a music video together recently, I usually don't do music videos, but it was fun actually, we got to hang around most of the day and got to hear some of Drew Kennedy's music, it was a nice day. So, being a music video vixen now, I can give the inside look of what really goes on, I have some pics on my facebook.com/julinjean under ATM, and also here are some videos with an interview from a cast/crew member on set. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment