Monday, April 19, 2010

This is me writing

too many questions, not enough answers
so many sights to see, not enough chances

if i painted a picture for all the beautiful moments,
i wouldn't have enough paint, to capture all the emotions
and if I sang a song to express it all,
it would probably be too long, and I would probably get turned off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

slowly little flower
underneath the tree
waiting for the sunset
the darkness sets you free

up onto the wild places
where roaming is a must
tried and failed over again
onto the breaking cusps

wish you had a road to follow
that wouldn't bring you to your knees
but the flower that you've become today
is taller than any tree

*******************************************************

{This is a song I wrote about a year ago}


YESTERDAYS

can i live again, like i used to
can i give in, and trust you
will you break away, all my boundaries
and accept me, piece by piece

i keep dreaming, just not sleeping
eyes wide open, never seeing
my heart stops beating, when i say goodnight, my love

and I keep on sinking, deep into my past
searching for the yesterdays, I keep on turning
in the wrong direction, tell me can you see me now

No comments:

Post a Comment