Wednesday, April 21, 2010

going to sell my car and go to Vegas






somebody told me that's where dreams would be, love that song....by sara bareilles


I just booked a suite for the July 4th weekend, just a girls trip, some great girls that I met on the this wacky tv show I did. We said after that crazy experience where only we know what really went down, we all need to celebrate in Vegas together, and we made it happen. I hope it actually becomes a tradition. ++++Added to the group is my friend Denise, we act together in a bunch of different films. It's kinda funny actually. I love Vegas because there is always something to-do, last year I was obsessed with trying to get a real tan, I usually spray tan, but this year, I'm just going to spray tan, and not worry about it, I can't tan in real life, I'm over it!

And I love going to H&M, not just because it's Swedish clothing, but because it's really cheap & cute, they don't have a store here in Texas, shopping is always fun at the Cesar's palace and they have a bunch of great places to eat in Vegas too, great sushi at Tao, and Treasure island, at the Paris they have the best breakfast buffet, if you can actually wake up in time to get to it! I'm going to try this year!

It's just full of ridiculousness, no one knows each other, & everyone is in Vegas to have a good time. My favorite thing to do are the pool parties, because everyone is just about having fun, and it's way different from the night clubs, you can actually see everyone and because at night people are on the prowl to hook up with someone, you can see it in their eyes....... not me, lol, I'll pass, I'll be at the blackjack table drinking screwdrivers. Or at our own table in the back of the club.

I put some pics up from last year, can't wait to take new ones!


Cute bikinis, frozen drinks, dancing, shows, and I think I'm the only one in the group that actually likes to gamble. That's Vegas baby :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment