Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I can't clean anymore

I'm really really trying to clean and get everything done in one day, it's so boring! i can't do it, I feel like I would so rather be doing anything else. I keep lugging everything around, and it seems like I'll never be done. But I most definatly want to finish today because I need to start singing/recording/writing again, and I want to start that next week, and tomorrow I leave for a couple of days at the beach, I film on Friday, and Sat I'm at a wedding, so sunday I'll probably be hungover again, I really need to stop drinking, haha! YIKES! So you see my problem is that I really want a chocalate cupcake and someone to clean my place for me. I could pay someone, but then I still have to tell them where everything goes, and that is the main thing is just putting the shit up. WAH :(, what a complainer I am, and you know it didn't really help one bit. hahaha! HELP ME! ~Julin

No comments:

Post a Comment