Thursday, January 7, 2010

New title, new subject, ect....

So I decided to kinda quit the blog, it's too personal to talk about my goals for the new years, no effense, but it really is, so I am just going to be doing that for myself, and this one is going to be more about my day to day stuff, it will still be personal just not as much.

So let me just continue,

I have been sick for a while now, and have been taking herbs, resting, I haven't even started working out, I would rather be well first, before I begin, so I got to work on Sunday, and they made us work out in the cold for about 3 hours, it was miserable, and then I went to celebrate my mom's birthday out of town, so my conclusion is, I was almost all the way 100%, but that threw me back a bit, I was pretty upset, I hate being sick, I feel like I can't do anything, and there is so much I want to do.

I started again on my herbs and rested a bunch today, I couldn't sleep again last night and I had an audition this afternoon, I did really good, I want the part but we will see, I don't know if I have the right look that they want, but I did a good read, so we'll see :)

I record tomorrow and I get to work on my newest song hopefully we start that tomorrow, I'm excited.

I watched AVATAR today, it was really good I cried, my dream is to work on something that great one day. That would be amazing.

have a good nite

~julin

No comments:

Post a Comment