Tuesday, January 12, 2010

why not have a delcious shake in the morning?

That's what I'm asking myself right now, I was reading this magazine about celebrity diets, and most of them say that they have some kind of shake in the morning.

So this morning/afternoon 3pm. I got some frozen fruit, put it in the blender and filled the soy milk up to match the amount of frozen fruit and voila! It tastes pretty good :D, and I am also having hot decaf coffee with my cold icy shake.


I've been going to sleep at 5 am lately and waking up at 2 :30pm, I don't know why it's ridiculous, my sleep schedule went out of whack when I was sick and napping all the time, now it's just not right, and I have to wake up about 9 am tomorrow to record, so I have to go to sleep early now.

I don't really have any informative things to say on my blog, I'll just talk about what I've learned.

For acting, I audition for everything, even if I think I'm not going to do the role, or the project looks kinda lame, I just do, I audition to practice, and to meet new people, and even if I don't get the part I wanted I might get something else, something better even, in Spirit Camp originally I auditioned for the part of Missy, I thought she was more of the lead, but then I started to want Rachel and found out that she is more of the lead, or in one instance some guy called me a year later to do a different role. So always audition, even if you don't want the part or you look completely wrong for it, you never know, and they might call you for something else.

Also, what I read yesterday is that Carrie Underwood keeps a food journal, it was in the celeb diets thing I was reading, I was thinking of doing that, that way I know exactly where these 5 pounds came from. It's worth a shot right?

HAHA, I gained 5 pounds, it really bothers me, and I know if I just eat right and work out it goes away, but I want it gone asap. Especially before my photo shoot on Sunday and Monday! AH! hehehe :D

I really want to drink regular coffee, like everyday, i'm addicted for sure, but then, every time I look in the mirror my skin looks better and better, and I think it's from not drinking it anymore? I don't know. I've been drinking a lot of tea instead.

So I have a photoshoot with my friend Robert Macready on Monday, this is a pic he took of me before. The new ones are going to exclusives for some promo for some websites :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Also he did a lot for www.myspace.com/julin, the ones with the pink font on them.

ok

chat with you soon!

muah!

~julin

No comments:

Post a Comment