Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh my Gosh

I can't sleep, so I thought I would get up and do this, I've just been taking it easy and sleeping a lot, taking my herbs trying to get better.

I recorded today, almost done with the new song, I'll post a little youtube thing on here if I can figure it out.

I watched Julie/Julia again today, haha, I love that movie it makes me want to cook, I wonder if I can do it? If I do I would cook my way to Spainish cusine, mmmmm, I love Spain, I love the food the culture, the people, the music, the history, I really want to live there, I was thinking I can just give all this up and make hemp braclets on the side of the street and sell them to get by, live by the beach, drink lots of wine, eat lots of cheese, if you haven't been you really need to go, I have tons of pics on my facebook.com/actressjulin. Maybe I'll post a video on my youtube right now :).

Well, no coffee, no fattening foods, I haven't made it to the gym yet, lol, but if I go the next 5 days in a row I will make my resolution. Let's see if I can sleep first.

My next song I'm writing is about torturing a guy that cheated on you, think it's a bit much? :D, but it's kinda cute in a distrubing way, I can't wait to record it.

So the thing I researched about being healthy, was doing a juice fast, it says that it clears your skin, makes you better if you have the flu or bronchitis, which is what I have, helps you think clearer, gives you lots of energy, all these good things, some people do it for 30 days or more, I was thinking of trying to do it for two weeks, it says that the first three days are the hardest. Here is the link

http://www.healthy.net/scr/article.aspx?ID=1996, or just google juice fast.


:)

good nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment