Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Year Is Here and I'm Scared

OMG, I am starting to get that headache you get when you don't drink caffenine like you are used too! because for some strange reason I did not have any yesterday, when it was my last day for the year, I woke up thinking, I'm not going to be able to do this, I wanted to eat everything fattening, and have a bunch of coffee, and I felt like I had little control, almost giving up, but then I thought, man it is my frist day! I can't give up on my first day, I would be really sad because I really want to keep this for the whole year.

Man I am learing to type alot faster having to type every day. That's kinda cool.

So I'm drinking Chai hot tea, because it's the only tea I have that has caffenine, all my other teas are decaf, or no caffenine, I'm on my second cup.

I also had an entire bag of fozen fruit, with mango, papya, and strawberries, it was pretty good, and watched the rest of this movie called, What goes Up with Hiliary Duff, and Oliva Thirby, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0832318/, the acting was really good, I didn't get the point but I kept watching anyways, I think that I was just tired of seeing stupid movies, that I needed something a little more serious. RedBox does not have a lot of options, maybe I will try NetFlix.

I just ate a salad too, I'm suppose to work out today but I think I'll start tomorrow, I think the gym is closed today, and maybe I'm suppose to sleep more I'm very tired, I think I am still getting over being sick.

Don't you hate when you want to do something but you feel so tired, then you go to sleep, and wake up at the time you are suppose to go to sleep, but then you can't sleep anymore?

I do.

What to do? So I made a fan page for this character I played in The Final. It's kinda funny, I was just bored I thought it would be cute, I haven't made it public though, still working on it, but I got bored of that and decided to do this.

Well one day I will learn how to make my page more cute, but I feel like I waste enough time online, just doing this and facebook, and email.

best wishes for the new year!

~julin

No comments:

Post a Comment