Friday, January 8, 2010

SO HAPPY!

I have been complaining about being sick and blah blah blah, and I'm not anymore!!!

I can do all the things I want, I don't have to lay around the house like a slug.

I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's, I love that movie! I did a photo shoot for it back in the day, and put in on my latest album, Transitions, you get grab the on iTunes, btw, or order it online.

Photobucket


I'm trying to put some pics in, trying to make my blog, a little cuter.

I had an audition the other day, I didn't realize it was for the same casting director that casted me in Mardi Gras, I just thought that she looked familiar.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1083462/

It's suppose to come out in the Summer.

I really need new headshots, my goal is to get them by the beginning of Feb.

I'm recording tomorrow, just cleaning today.

MUah! take it easy,

~julin

I'm going to start listing some of my favorite bands on here, one to check out, if you don't know them is Portishead,

http://www.portishead.co.uk/

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment